Giveaway Rules and Conditions
1. Employees of participating companies or their immediate families are not eligible to enter giveaways & competitions set up by Redan Publishing Ltd.
2. The Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. We will only use your personal details for the purposes of administering giveaways/competitions and will not provide them to anyone without permission.
4. Giveaway/competition submissions indicate permission to publish on Redan Publishing's websites, social media pages or magazines, the submitter's first name and last name to acknowledge their prize win.
5. Submissions for the letters page competitions in Redan Publishing's titles indicate permission to publish submitter's first name, last initial and town, and photo if supplied.
6. No cash alternative is offered for any Prizes and they are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
7. Prizes may differ from those shown, the Competition Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value. All prizes elements are subject to availability. Redan Publishing reserves the right to terminate a promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
8. Entrants should note that Redan Publishing does not accept responsibility for the return of any letters including those consisting of artistic or other material.
9. The Competition Sponsor is responsible for dispatch of the prizes. Allow 30 working days for prizes to arrive. Prizes will be sent on to the winners once the postal addresses have been securely confirmed to the Competition Sponsor or Promoter.
10. Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
11. Competitions, both Printed and Online, are open to all territories where the magazine is distributed, unless specifically stated in the individual competition terms and conditions.
12. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter both Printed and Online competitions.
13. Online competitions: No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
14. Online / Social Media competition winners will be selected at random from all entries received and verified by Redan Publishing or the Competition Sponsor.
The winner will be notified by email and/or Direct Message on social media platforms within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Facebook: @mysparkleworld | @FunToLearnFriends | @FunToLearnFavourites | @RedanFunToLearn | @FriendsArtMagazine
Twitter: @redanpublishing | @mysparkleworld
Instagram: @redan_funtolearn | @sparkle_world_magazine | @friends_art_magazine
16. Online competitions may run on one or on several different Redan Publishing social media pages and/or websites. Competition entries will be collated and winners selected from all of the social media pages / websites in which the competition is run.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Contact Details UK, Australia and New Zealand:
Redan Publishing Ltd
Shrewsbury, SY2 5DE
Tel: (+44) (0)1743 364 433
Last updated: June 2018
|Return to Home Page|