Competition Terms and Conditions – Design A Bing Magazine Cover Competition
Design a Bing magazine cover contest – Enter to WIN a fabulous Dreamtex bedding bundle and 3-issue Fun To Learn Bing Magazine subscription. Plus, receive a copy of the Fun To Learn Bing magazine with your own cover design.
Our ethos at Redan Publishing Ltd is to provide the highest quality and most engaging content within our magazines that will encourage pre-schoolers to develop their early years learning skills. Fun To Learn Bing is an interactive magazine for girls and boys, based on the popular TV character, Bing Bunny. Every issue is designed to make learning fun, while helping to develop your child’s abilities in reading, writing, maths, design and loads more.
As we’re all spending more time at home looking for fun and exciting activities, we are pleased to announce our very own design a Fun To Learn Bing magazine cover contest!
To enter, entrants must design their own Bing magazine cover. Entrants can download and print the template or design their own cover from scratch. The three (3) winners will receive a copy of the latest Bing magazine printed with their own cover design.
All the entries that meet the criteria will be judged by an independent judge, with ten finalists being selected and put forward to our special guest judge to decide on the three (3) winners.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The theme of the competition is Design Your Own Bing Magazine Cover. The theme is open to some personal interpretation but we’re looking for a Bing magazine cover design.
2. The competition is being run via the Redan Publishing website and will feature on the following Facebook accounts @bingbunny and @RedanFunToLearn, plus the following Redan Publishing Instagram account @redan_funtolearn.
To enter, entrants can email their drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the entrant’s name, age and address. Please visit the website page www.redan.co.uk/bing-cover for more information.
Drawings can also be shared on to one of these Facebook or Instagram pages in the comments section under the Design Your Own Bing Cover posts – please also email your entry.
Redan Publishing cannot accept any responsibility for any problem with an internet service provider, network or other system which may result in an entry being lost or destroyed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
Please do not include any personal information on a public post, we will contact you via direct message for contact information if you are lucky enough to win.
3. The competition is open for entries from 08.00 GMT Monday 18th January 2021. The competition will close 10:00 GMT Friday 26th February 2021. Entries received after this will not be considered. The winners will be announced by Monday 8th March 2021.
4. Drawings may be chosen for inclusion in the Redan Publishing newsletter, on a website gallery or on the above mentioned social media pages.
Three (3) winners will receive:
– Dreamtex Bing Bunny bedding set and Bing luxury blanket.
– 3-issue subscription to the Fun To Learn Bing Magazine. (covermounted toy is not included with subscriptions)
– A copy of the Fun To Learn Bing magazine printed with their design. This is a one-off magazine for the three (3) winners only.
The prizes are as stated and cannot be delayed or transferred. There will be no cash alternative.
5. Entrants may submit only one magazine cover design.
6. The competition is open to the UK and Eire only. You must have the right to consent to the featured children’s image being published. Employees of Redan Publishing Ltd or anyone else associated with this competition, as well as their families, are not eligible to enter.
7. The drawings will be judged on the following criteria:
Suitability for inclusion on our social media and newsletter
8. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries may be reviewed in the first instance by Redan Publishing, filtering out any inappropriate or unusable drawings. All cover designs that meet the required criteria will then go forward for judging by an independent judge. Ten finalists will be put forward to the special guest judge, who will select the winners.
10. We want original drawings. Designs must not have been published elsewhere or have won any other competitions. Entrants must ensure that designs are not used to publicise or promote any other company, individual, organisation or causes.
11. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any third party.
12. Winners will be notified directly within 21 days of the closing date. Winners’ names will be posted on Facebook, as well as being published on our website www.redan.co.uk. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided.
13. If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Redan Publishing reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner-up, or to re-offer the prize in any future competitions.
14. In Consideration of providing their entry to the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to Redan Publishing Ltd to feature any and all of the submitted drawings in any of its publications, its websites and social media platforms, or to Redan Publishing in general. No fees will be payable for any of the above uses.
15. By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and Redan Publishing reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time in its absolute discretion if Redan Publishing has reason to believe that an entrant has breached those rules.
16. Redan Publishing reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise out of its control.
17. The competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The competition is administered by Redan Publishing Ltd.
Any queries may be directed to email@example.com
Promoter: Redan Publishing Limited, Canon Court East, Abbey Lawn, Shrewsbury, SY2 5DE
Social media prize draws/competitions are NOT sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.
To enter this competition you have provided us with your personal data including your photographic entry. Redan Publishing is the “data controller” of the information.
If you have any questions or queries, or you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if they believe there is a problem with the way their data has been handled.
Redan Publishing Ltd
Canon Court East
Tel: (+44) (0)1743 364 433
Last updated: January 2021